Instagram has gradually grown into one of the most popular and most interactive social media platforms with over 1 billion active users from different parts of the world. Interestingly, this platform has become one of the most effective social media platforms for branding and marketing any type of product.
With more than 85% or Instagram users falling into the 18–24 age bracket, your business can get the right exposure it needs and reach the right audience when you tap into the competitive IG market. In this post, we will look into some effective tips that can help you get real-world results from Instagram.
Tip #1: Change your IG profile to a Business Profile
Before you go into any type of marketing on Instagram, you may want to create a business account on the app. Creating a business account comes with a number of advantages. Let’s see some of these advantages:
1. Apart from being able to visit your business site from your Instagram profile, your followers can get in touch with you by simply clicking on the contact button.
2. You will be able to access IG analytics tools known as insights that help you learn the real stats for your page engagement such as impressions and how your content performs.
3. You won’t need to depend on Facebook advertising tools to create effective ads on Instagram.
Tip #2: Tap into the Sponsored Ads Opportunity
With more companies turning to Instagram advertising to achieve their online marketing goals, you can change your business fortunes by investing in Instagram ads. Instagram ads help you reach your target audience without spending a fortune on advertising fees. Here are some reasons why you should invest in Instagram advertising:
1. There are more than 1 billion active users on Instagram.
2. Instagram has a lot in common with Facebook which enables you to target your audience better with your Facebook advertising experience.
3. You can manage everything from creating ads to budgeting in your Facebook ads manager.
4. These ads are as engaging as they are non-intrusive which ensures you get an impressive conversion rate at a very low cost.
5. You have the freedom to use both videos and photos as you wish when advertising your products and services.
Tip #3: Partner With Targeted Influencers
To make your job of reaching your potential customers on Instagram easy, make sure you partner with targeted influencers and marketing experts who have put in the hard work required to build a large audience. When you partner with the right influencers, you simply get your content right in front of their large audience.
However, it is always important you only partner with influencers whose audience will find your products and services relevant. For instance, if your company produces and markets organic hair care products, you can partner with an influencer who teaches people how to grow and maintain their natural hair.